Friday, July 19, 2013

Our Potty Training Hero!!!




I've been involved in many "potty training" conversations lately.  I'll just say right now that this has not been the happiest topic at my house.  We have REALLY struggled with this issue with all three of our kids (mental disabilities for Sarah, two moves for Spencer and Allison just liked painting with her poop!)

The one thing that brought help, happiness and peace to us was this lovely invention:
Just thought I'd pass it along.   

When I was finally done with those silly pull ups we had to do something. Transferring our children to underwear at night was not easy and it was amazing how stressed and crazy I got over washing a whole bed of sheets in the middle of EVERY night! I bought 2 of these bed pads with Sarah and they became my potty training hero from then on out! 

They slip right over the top of the fitted sheets and when we had "wetness" in the middle of the night or in the morning we calmly stuck one in the wash and slipped the other one in it's place...so simple!

I checked to see if "OneStepAhead.com" still had them today and it looks like they have sold their business and are not doing orders until August.  Don't know if they'll have the same items then or not.  I found these at diapers.com with free 2 day shipping though.  Happy Potty Training!!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...