The nominated blogger does the following:
Here's some random facts about me:
1. Everything is a song with me...I constantly sing to my kids or hum as I go through my day.
2. I have taught piano lessons for the last 6 years and love it! Right now I have 18 students! I never dreamed this talent of mine would bring me so much happiness or help our family so much!
3. I traveled from my home state of Utah to England, Japan, Florida, Mexico, California, Nevada, New York, Missouri, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Boston, Colorado, Arizona, Idaho, New Mexico, Canada, Virginia, and Washington DC all before I was 18 years old.
4. I'm married to an airline pilot and love that my travels are easy for me to continue. I've always been so interested in seeing new places, experiencing how other people live and feeling apart of "all that world out there."
5. I have always treasured my alone time--even since I was a little girl. Thinking things through, setting goals for myself and dreaming of things to come brings me great peace!
6. I take things too serious. I fell in love with my husbands ability to laugh and let things go. He's taught me to do this more!
7. I love art. I could wander through an art museum for a week straight and be perfectly happy.
8. I have this hidden desire to be a ballerina again...I love exact movements of ballet, the exercise, the classical music, the elegance, the gracefulness.
9. I get lost in books. Books just make me happy. I want a huge library with walls lined with all my favorite reads!
10. My daughter has Prader-Willi Syndrome that makes food a huge issue in my house. I hate that food and eating has made me very obsessive. I worry how my other 2 kids will be affected because of the strict plans we have to follow with our eating.
11. Growing up I thought I would have 10 or so kids. My Heavenly Father had different plans for me. To get my three children in this world and keep them alive has been trying, brought miracles and made me who I am!
And my questions...