Friday, November 29, 2013

Tis the Season to be Jolly!


For the last couple days, our 4 yr old Allison has been walking around singing these words.  Her very clear pronunciation in that little sing-song voice has got me thinking...it is a great season to be jolly!

I'm pretty sure I've been letting a few stresses get the best of me for a month or so and I love that the same old Thanksgiving season came rolling around for me and knocked some happiness and gratitude into my heart.

I don't think I have ever been one to listen to Christmas music starting in October or decorate the house and tree in early November.  This was my year!  I decided to take a season of gratitude and throw it into the Season of Christ's birth and smother out the stress with pure Joy!  Thank you Alli for helping me realize what I've been doing.


I am so grateful for a fun and happy family!


I'm so grateful for a healthy body and mind!


This man...oh man...is just fabulous and at the top of my gratitude list for sure!


I love her spunk and the way she sings about everything...


and she has some very special, quiet moments that I treasure.


Love this boy


and this girl that just simply make me smile every day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...