Saturday, November 9, 2013

Love Me a Saturday


I was so happy to wake up to this picture from Justin this morning.  It's proof he loves his job when he never tires of a beautiful sunrise and sends it to me to enjoy as well (of course he knows I'm still in my bed).


Another reason I love Saturdays...pj's as long as we want...a four year old little girl dancing to Christmas Music with her cape (her choice of dress-up for the moment).


A happy and clean dog!  He followed me to the garbage can this morning and came right back in...love that!


A boy that feels free to do whatever he wants...love not hurrying him along.


A daughter that happily can change her clothes fifty times and comb and comb her hair to her little hearts desire.  Doesn't she look marvelous!


Best of all...I can tinker around and do things like empty the sink of dishes.  Love my Saturdays when no body is in a hurry and I can walk around and just smile at each of my family members just being themselves!!! Soaking in today for sure!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...