Thursday, January 2, 2014

Roll It Out

My Chiropractor got me started on this foam roller.  It has helped for multiple reasons:

1. It reduces soreness and tightness from working out
2. It increases flexibility
3. It helps prevents injury
4. My Favorite, It helps to de-stress
It helps just like a massage would...the tension and toxins are all released.

I will use it before I walk, run or exercise.  I use it after exercise, while I'm cooling down and when it helps me the most is right before bed.  Justin loves it when I save his thumbs.







 This position right here takes the knots out of my shoulders and back.  I roll all the way to my neck down my entire back.


Then this angle is a little hard to see but if you angle the roller on the middle of your back you can roll right up under each shoulder blade and kill the knots up there...so great!

I will warn you now...it is not comfortable.  When you first start doing this it is down right painful and hurts.  Keep it up...you'll see great results though!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...