Thursday, July 10, 2014

Clap Out to Summer


I'm enjoying Summer so much that I'm just now looking at photos we took when school got out.  Man, I love my kids!  I just feel so proud of them!  This little package of Nutella and bananas is what we handed out to their teachers...it was super hard to say good by to these specific teachers this year.  Their teachers were a perfect match this time around!


Not a great photo but I love having Allison visit the big kids with me at their school.  This was Spencer's 4th grade Clap Out from Elementary School.  I cannot believe he's onto the big Intermediate School was Sarah next year!!!


I got to attend Spencer's End of the Year Class Party and his class buddies voted him as "Super Scientist" and "Best Manners!"  I don't know what would make me more proud!!!  That's my kid through and through!


Sarah was voted the Leader of the Pack for the last quarter!  That's a huge compliment!  I just love this girl to pieces!  She ended her year on a great note where she just loves spending her whole day now with her Special Ed Class.  Her teachers are so great with her!!!  We've had multiple little miracles lead us to this Class and she'll be in the same class with the same teachers next year.  We are so so so grateful!


Oh, can't forget that Justin's brother, Paul, came to visit during the last week of school.  He was here on business but we were thrilled to catch up with him.  Maybe thrilled is an understatement :)


The whole last week of school I just could not get off my mind that this was the last time that my little shadow of Allison would be hangin' out with me as I bounced between schools to be there for Spence and Sarah.  I'm really going to miss my little partner!


I've loved this new Elementary School!  We've gone through 4 different Elementary School and we just are so impressed with this one in particular.  We were touched at all they put into Spencer's Graduation!


This was Spencer's Class and Mrs. Perry...that we so love!!!


Spencer was honored with the Highest Science Award for his class, the Highest Arts award for his grade and also A-B Honor Roll.  So proud of this kid!!!  Glad he's creative and smart :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...