Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Empowerplus Supplement Update from Megan

It's been three months now that I've been taking Empowerplus Supplements.  I haven't posted for a little while because I've been off on another project in all my free time (posts to come soon on my Family History projects).  Now that I'm gaining a little more history with these wonderful vitamins, I'm wanting to let those interested in on some details.  I'm going to try to post more consistently.

Things I've learned:

My ups and downs haven't all been controlled by the supplements but don't let this deceive you...I want to still have ups and downs!  It's human to have these ups and downs.  I want to have "normal for me" good and bad days.  What is important is that I feel like these supplements have taken my "Extreme" ups and downs away. 

When I get feeling extra moody or more headaches come on then I take a look at things like my water intake, my hours of sleep, stresses around me, have I done something for me lately and then decide if those are all doing well than I'll take more amino acids.  I usually see a difference if not by the end of the day than the next day...proving to me that my body is just simply lacking in this needed nutrition.

I have a goal to get in with my doctor soon and have a blood draw across the board to just see where my levels are.  I would suggest this to any of you that are trying these supplements.  It'd just be so wise.  I'll make it there one of these days!

For me, 2 Empowerplus supplements and 2 amino acids at breakfast and then the same at lunch is doing it!  I feel balanced energy and moods.  I'm not feeling like I need naps in the afternoon on the days that I get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. 

I love that I'm seeing side affects of taking medication go away.  I love that my skin seems to be a little healthier and my hair seems to be even a little healthier.

Through the phone support I have learned it's very important to not add other vitamin supplements and such to what I'm taking.  They have a unique balance that works together so just adding capsules and taking away capsules has been the answer for me.  I do however still use Doterra oils, Epsom Salt Baths and my Calm drink.  Click and follow links to read more!

Last but certainly not the least...I've learned that many of you that have started taking these too are having wonderful results.  It's precious to me to learn new things and I love that not only my nutrition is improving greatly but that somehow I'm able to help others find answers they are seeking!!!

If you're wanting to try a sample...  http://www.mymojoback.com/





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...