Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Amazing Dishwasher Detergent!


Years ago I lived with my wonderful Parents-in-law.  I learned so many wonderful things from them but one thing I learned was how they struggled with their icky dishwasher.  So, now that I have a so called "icky" dishwasher I knew exactly who to go to.

My wonderful Father-in-law, Joel figured this Detergent out that takes all the water stains and buildup off of clear glasses. It comes in handy when you have hard water for sure. It also literally cleans the inside of the dishwasher too.  Lets just say this is a much better solution than getting a new dishwasher.

Just wanted to share:

Amazing Dishwasher Detergent

1 T. Borax
1 T. LemiShine (by all the dish washing options in grocery store)
1 T. Baking Soda
1/2 cup White Vinegar
Your Choice of Dishwasher Detergent (powder form)

You put the top 3 ingredients in the container with the lid (where you normally put dishwasher soap) and fill the rest with your choice of detergent and close the lid.  Then you pour the 1/2 c. vinegar just down in the bottom of the dishwasher before you start the load like usual.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...