Saturday, December 14, 2013

Family Nativity Outing



We visited a LDS church that was having a Nativity Display...and made one of our own!


We borrowed Ben Powell that day...Spencer needed a brother.


Spence and Ben took the star challenge...found all these little one inch stars throughout the entire church.



We all listened to the live performances taking place...makes me happy to see my children enjoy music like Justin and I do.


This is Allison's favorite manager scene...I'd never seen one like it!



This was my favorite scene...there must have been a hundred.





They even had a children's room set up.  Allison didn't last through the Christmas quilt room because she was so anxious to get her hands on these neat puzzles.




I absolutely love the month of December with all the special places to take our family--the recitals, programs, parties...so fun!  We rarely get enough sleep because there are too many fun things to do under the christmas tree and too many goodies to drink or eat...for some reason it's always way more fun before bed!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...